About Nadia Cawley, Real Estate Sales Representative
Real Estate Sales Representative
My passion for Real Estate came about during the process of purchasing my own home years ago; I am now a member of the following organizations: Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA), Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
Working with people is one of the best parts of my career and it would be my pleasure to assist you as a buyer in purchasing your dream home. If you are a seller, my plan of action is to help sell your home for the best possible price and to save you money! I am very hardworking, responsible, assertive and loyal and I am not satisfied until my clients are confident with the end product.
As your real estate sales representative, I strongly believe that my roles and responsibilities to YOU are as follows:
* Guide you through the home buying or selling process to eliminate your fears when making decisions
* Assist you with any negotiations or options to promote your interests
* Obtain the best possible price under the most suitable terms
* Help you with any documentation arising from each process
* Provide you with references to mortgage lenders, home inspectors and other professionals as required
* Prepare and communicate offers in a professional manner
Along with my roles and responsibilities, I have a great brokerage standing behind me who are at my disposal to aid us in accomplishing our goals as necessary.